Pages

Fruit and Vegetable Cleanse Detox Diet - Which Detox Diet is Right For You


Martha's Vineyard Detox Diet Fruit and Vegetable Cleanse Detox Diet - Which Detox Diet is Right For You.

Detox Diets are  everywhere on television, in magazines, and in the news. You may have heard that there is the 21 day Martha Vineyard Detox and the 30 day juice fast detox diet, and the 7 day fruit cleanse the lemonade master cleanse -  just to name a few. And then of course Oprah did her 21 day detox recently.

When I first looked into doing a cleanse I was overwhelmed by all the information that was being thrown at me about which detox might be right for me. I felt like everyone was trying to "sell" me that their detox was the "right" one for me. I even bought quite a few detox "bestsellers" and read them from cover to cover only to be more confused than ever.

I knew that I wanted to do a detox diet because I had heard about many benefits that come from detoxing your body.

Some of those detox benefits include:

-losing weight fast (my favorite benefit!),

-having a lot more energy upon completion of the detox

-younger looking skin and clearer complexion after the cleanse is done

-overall feeling of well-being and better mood

-general health improvement

-get better, more restful sleep

-mind is clear, able to think more clearly and quickly (not foggy)

The more I gathered to find a detox diet that was best for me the more I found that there are so many detox diets to choose from and not every detox diet is right for every body type and situation.

I finally found a really good reference guide that covered over 20 of the most popular all natural detox diets.

This guide not only explained all about the most popular detox cleanses and how to do them; the guide also showed me why you should cleanse, when is the best time for you to cleanse, where you should do your cleanse and exactly how long to cleanse for the best results.

That guide was invaluable in helping me get the best results in my first cleanse. It answered all the questions I had and walked me through the cleanse and detox process.

I am happy to say that my first 14 day cleanse helped me lose 13 pounds! Plus I experienced all the other benefits listed above. It also started me on a path to a much healthier lifestyle that I continue to this day.

Martha's Vineyard Detox Diet.